Ladies Basic Pistol Course - Kerrville, TX
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a basic pistol training class which will focus on:
- Equipment setups
- Equipment options
- Handgun types
- Handgun fitting
- Function of the semiautomatic handgun
- Foundations of Shooting
- Loading / Reloading and Unloading
- Clearing Malfunctions
- One on one student analysis, assessment and video diagnostic
- Students will reinforce drawing and shooting from concealment, outside waistband holsters and purses. This event is for all levels of students wishing to become more familiar and confident with shooting. Each student will receive direct interaction with an instructor and learn the fundamentals of shooting.
/// Each student MUST have a sem-automatic handgun, quality holster designed for that handgun, three magazines, a mag pouch for their magazines, a quality belt to support their equipment, eye and ear protection and 150 rounds of ammunition \\\
All attendees MUST sign the Release of Liability Waiver.
Attendees MUST go to the the link below to acknowledge the Hill Country Shooting Sports Complex waiver at:
All attendeeds MUST RSVP and prepay using the Tickets and Registration links above.
- Sold OutLadies Basic Pistol Course$175+$14.44 Tax Rate$175+$14.44 Tax Rate0$0