Sat, Jun 19|
Hill Country Shooting Sports Center
Hill Country Shooting Sports Open Range Day
This is an 4 hour block of training focusing on handgun fundamentals, speed and accuracy skills.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2021, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Hill Country Shooting Sports Center, 1886 Cypress Creek Rd, Kerrville, TX 78028, USA
About the Event
This is an 4-hour block of training focusing on function of the semiautomatic handgun, fundmentals based training, shooter assessment, speed and accuracy. Shooters will progress through an established training methodology which guides them through loading, reloading and unloading, accuracy and speed drills and clearing malfunctions while performing realistic shooting techniques.
Each student will need to bring:
- 150 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Semiautomatic handgun
- 3 magazines
- Outside or inside the wastband kydex holster.
- Quality eye with side shields and ear protection
- Water, electrolytes, snacks and a lunch
- Dress appropriately, tee shirts or shirts without collars are recommended, no shorts, bring sunblock and a towel
- Bring your cell phone for video diagnostics and attendees are free to video throughout the course
We have 9mm ammunition for sale. Cash or check only. $40 per 50 rounds of 115 gr and $45 per 50 rounds of 124 gr. If you need to purcahse ammo you must email us and pre-order.
Participation in training requires exercises and tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions in which the attendee assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and improper weapons handling skills.
All attendees MUST sign the Release of Liability Waiver.
Please download, sign and return to: Paracleteconsulting@outlook.com
Open Range Day
+$6.19 Sales tax
This is an 4 hour block of intense training focusing on safety, function of the weapon, speed, accuracy and tactics.
+$6.19 Sales tax0