Basic Carbine Class - Kerrville, Texas
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an 8 hour block of training focusing on function of the semiautomatic carbine, acquiring an urban zero, zeroing fixed sights and optics, equipment setup, sling operation, individual shooter assessment and diagnostic review. Shooters will progress through an established training methodology which guides them through loading, reloading and unloading, accuracy and speed drills and clearing malfunctions.
Each student will need to bring:
- 200 rounds of 55 grain FMJ Full Metal Jacket (no armor piercing ammunition)
- Semi Automatic Carbine
- 3 magazines
- Magazine carrier, chest rig or belt rig. If you do not possess this equipment you will work off of a barrell
- SLING (is mandatory)
- Data on optics if applicable
- Back up batteries for optics if applicable
- Sight adjustment tool if owned
- Quality eye with side shields and ear protection
- Water, electrolytes, snacks and a lunch (We will not leave the range for lunch, we will have a working lunch on the range)
- Chair and overhead cover (If anyone has pop up overhead protection I recommend you bring it)
- Dress appropriately, tee shirts or shirts without collars are recommended, no shorts, bring sunblock and a towel
- Bring your cell phone for video diagnostics and attendees are free to video throughout the course
Participation in training requires exercises and tests of physical agility, physical excursion, rapid heart rate, unconventional shooting positions in which the attendee assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and improper weapons handling skills.
All attendees MUST sign the Release of Liability Waiver.
Please download, sign and return to: Paracleteconsulting@outlook.com
- Basic Carbine Class$175$1750$0